The Village Family Service Center started The Village Employee Assistance Program (EAP) in 1972. It quickly became evident that our knowledge in human relations and organizational dynamics proved useful to clients. Client demand for those services resulted in the creation of The Village Business Institute (VBI) in 1994. At that time, VBI became the umbrella for The Village EAP, and began offering full-scale management consultation services that continue today.
We currently serve both public and private organizations – schools; transportation; federal, state, and local governments; manufacturing; and health care facilities. Our consulting, training, and counseling services consistently receive outstanding evaluations from our client organizations and their employees.
Meet our staff
- Denise Hellekson – EAP Clinical Supervisor
- John E. Trombley – Consulting and Training Manager
- Charlie Lindberg – Account Executive Manager
- Jara Enger – Account Executive
- Cole Brunner – Client Services Associate
- Darren Carter – EAP Counselor
- Jerilyn Fischer-Arnold – EAP Counselor
- Andrea Hanson – EAP Counselor
- Sydney Glende – EAP Counselor
- Amy Neuheisel – EAP Counselor
- Lindsey Kringlie – EAP Counselor
- Julie Vandrovec – Clinical Associate
- Robert Jones – EAP Trainer
- Nancy Boyle – EAP Trainer
- Tina Anim – Financial Resource Center Program Manager
- Alicia Kellebrew – Financial Resource Intake Counselor
In addition to our dedicated staff Village EAP staff, clients may receive services from other Village providers or from our network of affiliate providers.