Adoption is a wonderful way to show love to your child. Choosing to place your child in a caring, stable, two-parent family can be the greatest gift you can give your child.
As you decide if adoption is the right choice for you, there are many things to consider:
- Possibilities – Explore all the possibilities related to openness in adoption when considering placement with one of our approved and waiting families, or consider placement with a relative or extended family member.
- Pressure – Don’t allow others to pressure you into or out of considering all of your options. We can assist you in talking with the baby’s father and other important people in your life about your pregnancy and the decisions that you’re making.
- Parents – View profiles of families of those who have been approved and are waiting to adopt.
- Outcomes – View profiles of adoption success stories.
- Adoption Info – We'll guide you through the adoption process and answer your questions.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact our office nearest you.