Men's Anger Management and Domestic Violence Group
Anger and rage can cause lasting damage to your relationships both at home and at work. The Village's Anger Management and Domestic Violence Class for Men can help you control your anger. In this class, you will learn:
- The functions of anger and the feelings that accompany it.
- The relationship between anger and childhood trauma.
- The relationship between anger and parenting.
- How you can be an effective parent.
- How to be assertive without expressing inappropriate anger.
- Relaxation techniques you can use to manage your anger.
- Healthy ways to express your anger.
- How to take accountability for your actions and behaviors.
- To identify your core beliefs as a man.
You don’t have to be court-ordered to take this class, but it does fulfill the court requirements for anger management (first 12 weeks) and domestic violence counseling (full 18 weeks). To register, call The Village at 320-253-5930.