"It was great to have someone to listen to my problems and help me to resolve them." – Supervisor Helpline Client
Have an employee situation you're not sure how to handle?
The Village Business Institute's (VBI) Supervisor Helpline is available to all supervisors, managers, and human resources professionals whose organizations provide VBI's employee assistance program to their employees.
The Helpline is staffed by trained professionals available for consultation on a variety of human resource and workplace issues. Simply call 1-800-627-8220 and ask to speak to a VBI staff member. You can discuss your situation, problem-solve possible options and solutions, and ask questions.
Some of the issues we can address for you include:
- Constructive confrontation of employee performance problems
- Hiring and firing procedures
- Drug-free workplace/Department of Transportation procedures
- Employee discipline
- Workplace harassment issues
- Job safety concerns
- Analyzing, resolving and preventing workplace conflicts
The Supverisor Helpline is one of the Employer Resources included in The Village EAP. For more information, call 1-800-627-8220 or email us.