Love and Logic Parenting
The Village Family Service Center occasionally offers Parenting the Love and Logic Way® groups. This multi-week workshop teaches a win-win approach to parenting. It helps parent(s) bring calm and order to the household, and gives parents the tools to:
• Put an end to arguing, back talk, and begging.
• Stay calm when your kids do upsetting things.
• Set limits without waging war.
• Guide kids to own and solve their problems.
• Help kids learn from their mistakes rather than repeat them.
The cost for the workshop may be covered by your workplace's employee assistance program or grant funding, if available.
To see if any groups are scheduled, visit our Events page or call 1-800-627-8220 for more information.