Love and Logic Parenting
The Village Family Service Center occasionaly offers Parenting the Love and Logic Way, a multi-week workshop that teaches a win-win approach to parenting. It helps parent(s) bring calm and order to the household, and gives parents the tools to:
• Put an end to arguing, back talk, and begging.
• Stay calm when your kids do upsetting things.
• Set limits without waging war.
• Guide kids to own and solve their problems.
• Help kids learn from their mistakes rather than repeat them.
The cost for the workshop may be covered by your workplace's employee assistance program.
For more information, call 701-451-4811.