Do you have financial goals, but can't seem to reach them? A Village financial coach will help you identify and follow through on the steps necessary for reaching your financial goals. Coaching works because you build a relationship with someone who keeps you accountable through frequent mini-contacts.
A Village financial coach will:
- Do an initial financial assessment of your situation.
- Visit with you to determine your financial goals.
- Create "to-do" lists directly tied to your goals.
- Determine check-in times.
- Follow up frequently by phone, email, or in person to document your progress and keep you accountable.
In addition, all financial coaching customers will be able to attend Money Management Education Series classes at no charge.
Contact The Village Financial Resource Center for more information or to schedule a financial coaching session.