Wine and Dine
Join us for an elegant evening of gourmet food, specially paired wines, live and silent auctions, and more – all in support of an important cause. Wine and Dine is a yearly event featuring the perfect marriage of food and wine, with proceeds benefiting the children and families served by The Village Family Service Center.
The 15th annual Wine and Dine will be held Friday, November 12, 2021, at the Delta by Marriott, 1635 42nd St. S., Fargo.
- 2021 Sponsorship Opportunities (PDF)
- Reserve Your Table (Website)
- Donate a Silent Auction Item (PDF)
For more information, including the availability of individual tickets, contact Jenny Smith at 701-451-4957 or by email.
Menu created by Chef Eric Watson | Wines specially selected by Happy Harry's Bottle Shops
Appetizer: Three Selections to Enjoy while Socializing
- Caprese Salad Skewers
- White Bean, Thyme, and Prosciutto Toast Points
- Sweet Corn Cakes with Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Paired with Rosa Regale sparkling wine
Salad: Bountiful Harvest Starter
- Petite greens, apple, butternut squash, cranberry and candied pecans with a cider vinaigrette
- Paired with Gemma di Luna Pinot Grigio (2018 - Italy)
Sorbet: Refreshing Palate Cleanser
Dinner: Beef Short Rib & Bacon Wrapped Maple Peppercorn Glazed Pork Loin
- Whipped Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables
- Artisan Dinner Rolls with Whipped Butter
- Paired with Coppola Chardonnay (2018 - California) and Moonlit Cabernet Sauvignon (2018 - California)
Dessert: Caramel Apple Tart
- Baked in a Short Dough Shell
- Topped with Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Ice Cream and a Berry Compote
- Paired with Roscato Gold Sweet Red (Italy)
Because of your generosity, Wine & Dine has raised more than $1.8 million! Thank you!
Photographs captured during Wine & Dine may be used for promotional purposes.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 PRESENTING SPONSOR: