Girls 360º Group
Girls 360º Group is a multi-week group for teenage girls that educates them on a full spectrum (360 degrees) of topics that affect a female adolescent's life. It is offered occasionally at our Alexandria, Grand Forks, Moorhead and St. Cloud offices.
Who should attend?
Adolescent girls who need help to:
- Increase their self-esteem
- Understand healthy relationships
- Increase assertiveness
- Understand reasonable risk-taking
- Build a positive self-image
What issues will be addressed?
- Healthy Lifestyles: proper eating, exercise, stress, acne, hair, clothes
- Relationships: physical and emotional relationships with other girls, boys, siblings, parents, step-parents, grandparents, teachers and co-workers
- Social Skills: confidence, manners, fitting in, girls in the media, cliques, social supports, positive thinking
- Safety and Relationships: drugs, self-esteem
- Decision-Making: choices, assertiveness, expectations
For more information on Girls 360º, including upcoming session dates, call the office location most convenient to you:
- Alexandria: 320-762-8851
- Grand Forks: 701-746-4584
- Moorhead: 701-451-4811
- St. Cloud: 320-253-5930