Anger and rage issues can cause lasting damage to relationships at home and at work. Whether your anger has led to violence or not, anger management counseling can help you control your anger.
- Identify ways anger affects your life negatively
- Rate the level and severity of your anger
- Learn techniques for managing your anger
- Define anger and identify myths about anger
- Identify the factors that trigger your anger
- Identify ways anger has affected your relationships
- Understand the effect of abusive behavior on victims