The Village Family Service Center started The Village Employee Assistance Program (EAP) in 1972. It quickly became evident that our knowledge in human relations and organizational dynamics proved useful to clients. Client demand for those services resulted in the creation of The Village Business Institute (VBI) in 1994. At that time, VBI became the umbrella for The Village EAP, and began offering full-scale management consultation services that continue today.
We currently serve both public and private organizations, including schools; transportation; federal, state, and local governments; manufacturing; and health care facilities. Our consulting, training, and counseling services consistently receive outstanding evaluations from our client organizations and their employees.
Meet our staff
- Charlie Lindberg – Account Executive Manager
- Jara Enger – Account Executive
- Tina Anim – Interim VBI Program Supervisor
- Gabby Hagen – EAP Clinical Supervisor
- Andrea Block – EAP Counselor
- Miranda Huesman – EAP Counselor
- Eric Houglum – Client Services Associate
- Tanya Fraizer – EAP Trainer
- Susan Williams – EAP Trainer
- Janelle Engelsrud – Financial Resource Intake Counselor
In addition to our dedicated staff Village EAP staff, clients may receive services from other Village providers or from our network of affiliate providers.